The Falcons School for Boys is part of the Alpha Plus Group of schools and colleges. Alpha Plus is owned by Delancy’s DV4 fund. The group’s aim is to create centres of educational excellence and all the schools and colleges, although having their own specific identities and ethos, have a number of common characteristics that enable them to maintain and enhance a Gold Standard educational experience.
* High aspirations and expectations for all pupils and staff.
* Outstanding leadership at all levels and effective resource management.
* Working in partnership with parents.
* A focus upon and passion for high quality teaching and learning.
* A commitment to self-review and continuous improvement that is underpinned by the celebration of success.
For more information about the Alpha Plus Group visit www.alphaplusgroup.co.uk